Coupons.com

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Review: Maybelline SuperStay 24 Lipstick


 
As a busy mom, I don't have time to worry about reapplying lipstick all day. I LOVE the new Maybelline Super Stay24. It stays on all day and doesn't come off on my babies' faces, my drinking glasses, while I'm sleeping, etc. For me, it did not last an entire 24 hours, but it lasted a good 15 hours, which is plenty long for me! 
To get it to last longer, when you first apply it, make sure that your lips are clean and dry. Then let the first layer (the color layer) dry completely. The box says 2 minutes, but I let it dry for 4 minutes just to make sure! Then apply the clear coat and you're good to go! 
I was worried that it would dry out my lips or feel "cakey", but once it was applied, I hardly noticed it at all! This is a BIG deal for me, because I'm not a huge wearer of make-up. It's not that I don't like it, I just don't have the time to worry about whether or not it stayed on throughout the day. 
Thanks to Maybelline and BzzAgent, I got to sample this product for free.
Here are my before and after photos. To emphasize the color of the lipstick, it is the only make-up I'm wearing in the photos. 
Before:
After:

No comments: