Coupons.com

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Favorite Freebies

I want to welcome all of you who are new to Live Large 4 Less. My goal is to keep you up to date on all of the latest freebies and the best coupon/sale deal match-ups each week. I also have a monthly calendar of free events, so you and your family can spend time together without spending a fortune.

If you are new to Live Large 4 Less, you may have missed some of my favorite freebies, so here they are. Enjoy!

My February Calendar of Free Nationwide Events
My February Calendar of Free Wichita, KS Events
Pop Tart's Sprinklings: Get free Pop Tarts and other treats several times throughout the year.
Birthday Freebies
Country Bob's BBQ Sauce: Get a coupon for a free full-size bottle of bbq sauce. (By the way, I LOVE this sauce! Yummy!)
Free Uni-Ball Pen
HotPrints Free Photo Books
Free 2-Year Subscription to Lego Magazine
Rewards Gold: My favorite source for free magazine subscriptions

I will make another post soon about some of my favorite:
Money-Makers
Word-of-Mouth Marketing Programs

Money Savers

so don't forget to check back soon!

No comments: