Coupons.com

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Great Freebies and Samples Still Available

I've recently gained a lot of new fans. First, I'd like to welcome you to my blog. My goal is to bring you all of the latest information on free events, freebies, sweeps and coupons in your area! I hope you enjoy my site and don't forget to tell your friends! I really enjoy helping others save money.

Here is a list of some of the best freebies and samples that are still available:

5 Nescafe Taster's Choice Single-Serve Packs

Free Bottle of Country Bob's BBQ Sauce


Dunkin' Donuts Coffee Sample (dark or original blend)

2 Free Personalized Luggage Tags

50 FREE Photo Cards plus FREE Shipping


Millstone Coffee Sample

Philosophy Bubble Bath Sample

Free 16oz. Steaz Iced Tea printable coupon

Being Girl Sample Kit Plus Coupon for a FREE 18 Count Box of Always Infinity!

No comments: