Coupons.com

Monday, October 3, 2011

My Target Shopping Trip ~$0.22 Out of Pocket!~


I just had to tell you about my awesome shopping trip and how I did it. First, I signed up with Target mobile coupons, to get the current coupons. It included coupons for:
  • $5 off Transformers: Dark of the Moon action figure. (The smaller sized ones are on sale for $4.99 making it FREE!)
  • $3 off Olay skin care item: Regenerist or Pro-X. 
Scenario 1:
Small sized Transformer $4.99
Use Mobile Coupon $5
Total: FREE

Scenario 2:
Olay Regenerist 30 textured wipes $5.99
Use Mobile Coupon $3
Use $3 coupon from P&G insert 10/2/2011
Total: FREE

I only had to pay $0.22 in taxes! 

Note: Mobile coupon is a 1 time use coupon. Therefore, you must make your purchases in one transaction. 

My Target store will not give you overage for your purchases and since the coupons actually exceeded the price of the product by $.01, they had to manually enter the coupon price in. All stores should do this without a problem. Some cashiers don't know how to do it so they may need to get a manager to do it for them.

No comments: