Coupons.com

Friday, August 5, 2011

Swagbucks: Earn Free Gift Cards & Prizes


If you haven't started using Swagbucks yet, now is a great time. You can earn points to trade in for gift cards and get lots of FREE stuff! Last year, I redeemed some of my points for Christmas gifts. The best part is that on certain items, you can also get FREE Shipping! So Iast year, I  got $30 worth of toys for FREE for my kids. I hope to do the same again this year.  Want to know how I did it?

Just sign up here and use Swagbucks as your search engine. It is owned by Google, so it is a reliable search engine. The more searches you do, the more points you earn. It's as easy as that! When you get 450 points then you can redeem those points for a $5 Amazon.com gift card. There are other gift cards and prizes available, but the Amazon.com gift card is the biggest bang for your buck. Another great thing about Amazon.com is that you can load as many gift cards as you earn to your account. 

In addition, once you sign up, you can start referring your friends and every time they earn points you will earn points too!

I'd love to refer you to sign-up and start using Swagbucks.com. It's easy to sign-up with just your email address and password.You will get bonus points just for joining.

No comments: