Coupons.com

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Promise to You

Many so-called "FREE" sites fill your email inbox with lots of spam and junk mail. While I can't completely control what is out there, I do try to only list legit FREE products, coupons, etc. 

I am a busy mom/parent on a budget like many of you. The last thing I would want to do is waste your time filling out forms only to have you receive junk mail and no free products. In fact, on items that I'm not sure of, I don't list them until I have tried it out myself. If I never receive the product, I don't tell you about it. It's as simple as that. So when you are signing up for freebies based off of links on Live Large 4 Less, you can feel confident that I've done my best to protect you from unsolicited spam.

Nevertheless, I do recommend using a separate email account to sign up for all of your freebies. Many companies want you to sign up for their e-newsletters in order to receive their freebies. You can always opt out of these newsletters later.

Thank you all for following my blog. I am very passionate about what I do and hope that one day this might become more than just a hobby.

~~Emily

No comments: