Coupons.com

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Join Elmer's Craft It! Club for Free Sample Offers, Etc.

With 4 little ones at home, we do a lot of craft projects at my house. That being said, we love Elmer's glue and use lots of it! I was thrilled when I saw that Elmer's has started a blogging community called the Craft It! Club.

When you join Elmer's Craft It! Club, you will be among the first to receive free samples, exclusive newsletters, updates on the latest designer sponsorships and new product news. Just fill out the form to get started. I can't wait to see what they will have in store for us! 

I learned about Elmer's Craft It! Club through BzzAgent, which is a blogging community in which you can learn about new products, get the opportunity to try new products and share your opinion of them. In fact, I should be getting a package in the mail containing Elmer's Craft It! products and X-ACTO products to try! I can't wait to try them out and tell you what I think of them! If you'd like to join BzzAgent, follow this link to sign up.

No comments: