Coupons.com

Monday, August 2, 2010

Wichita, KS Area Only Freebie: Mary Kay Samples


My friend Christina, was kind enough to offer my Wichita, KS and surrounding area viewers a chance to receive FREE samples of Mary Kay Eau de Toilette fragrances. She will also include some other samples too. In my packet, she included some make-up sample colors that I wouldn't normally have tried, but I really like they way they look on me! This is a great way to "try it before you buy it". All you have to do is go to Christina's Mary Kay website and click on the "My Free Offers" tab on the left side of the page. Then click on the "Free Sample" box in the middle of the page and fill out the form to request your free sample. Since she lives here locally, she told me that she can get the samples to you in 2-3 days! Unlike most samples that we have to wait 6-8 weeks to get. This is a great opportunity to try new products without the pressure to buy. Of  course, if you do decide you would like to buy Mary Kay products, Christina is a great person to talk to!

While on her site, you can also try the "Virtual Makeover" by uploading your own photo or using one of the models with similar features. I had a lot of fun trying this out. I always have a hard time picking out lipstick colors that I like and this was a fun and easy way to do it. My girls loved trying it too!

**Note: I did not receive anything for this endorsement other than the free sample pack that I told you about above. These comments are entirely my own opinion. I'd like to be able to offer a forum for other local businesses so let me know what you think of this product offer.

No comments: