Coupons.com

Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day!

Don't forget that today is Mega Swagbucks Day! You can get lots of bonus points today, so search away!
What are Swagbucks you ask? Swagbucks is a search engine that you can use to find stuff online. Just for using the search engine you can win points. Those points can then be redeemed for prizes. My favorite prize is the $5 Amazon gift card. It is a great deal for only 450 points. I can usually make that many points in 1-2 weeks just from doing my regular searching. I'm trying to get enough Amazon gift cards to buy myself a Kitchen-Aid mixer! (Last year, I bought several Christmas gifts this way. Now I figure it's my turn to get something for myself. LOL!)
By joining Swagbucks today, not only will you be earning points towards great prizes for yourself, you'll also be helping me out. For each person that I "recruit" I get point for point the same points you earn! I'd like to thank you in advance for signing up. So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and start earning points for yourself!

Here are some ways to earn bonus points:
  1. Add a photo to your profile before 4-1-2010 and get 13 bonus points on 4-1
  2. On the home page, click on "Special Offers" tab under scrolling photo. Then click on "No obligations". Click/Skip through all the offers and get rewarded bonus points just for doing this.
  3. Add the toolbar and check your SB email often. They usually offer points several times a week with special codes that you must enter.

No comments: