Coupons.com

Monday, January 18, 2010

Free Shutterfly Photo Book for 3 of My Friends!


Shutterfly has just offered me a great deal. Three of my friends can receive a *FREE 8x8 hard cover 20 page photo book! The catch? You must be a NEW member of Shutterfly. If you are an existing member you can't get the photo deal, but you can get 20% off photobooks. Are you interested? If so, and you DO NOT currently have a Shutterfly account, send me an email with your email address and name. I'll pass on the info. to Shutterfly and the rest is up to you. I can only do this for the first 3 people who reply so hurry! (To see my email address, click on the "Contact Me" link in the upper right hand corner of my blog.)


*You will have to pay shipping and handling charges which are usually around $5-$6 and you will have to pay a per page fee if you decide to add more than 20 pages.

**Disclaimer: Shutterfly has offered me a $10 reward for each of the 3 people who sign up. For a total of $30.

No comments: