Coupons.com

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale Has Started Online!


Right now you can get some great deals from Victoria's Secret.com. Today is the start of their online semi-annual sale. To save even more, sign up or log in to Ebates to get an additional 2% cash back plus $5 if you are a new member. In addition, don't forget to use your Secret Reward gift card that you received if you did the 3/$30 sweater deal or have shopped at all at VS in the last couple of months. I was able to save $20 by using a $10 off birthday code that I received in my inbox, plus another $10 from my Secret Reward gift card. (The gift card must be entered in on the last screen. The birthday code was entered in on the promo screen.) I was able to get a Must Have Beauty Essentials Gift Bag (orig. $22 clearance $9.99) and 3 pairs of panties (orig. $7.50 clearance $3.99) for $9.71 after all the discounts and including shipping. Plus, I received another 2% cash back from Ebates. I saved about $42.20 off the original prices!

No comments: