Coupons.com

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HotPrints: 1 FREE Photo Book Each Month!


For all of you who like to take tons of pictures like I do, this is a great offer! You can even connect your HotPrints account to your Facebook account and put your FB photos into your albums. The pictures are put into a 16-page book with many cover designs and page designs available. The pictures are printed on Hewlett Packard photo paper. Once you sign up for a HotPrints account, you will receive credit for 1 FREE photo book per month including shipping! All you have to do is sign up! Wondering how they can offer it for free? These books are paid for by their sponsors. There is a full-page removable ad that comes with it. The ads are never on the same page as your pictures. I just ordered my first book. It was so quick and easy. I can't wait to get it. If you sign up before the end of December, you can even make one for this month and then in just a few days, you can make a new one in January! These will make great gifts for others or just memory books for me! So what are you waiting for? Try it today!

***These are just my opinions. I was not compensated or paid in any way for my thoughts.

No comments: