Coupons.com

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Swagbucks: Earn Free Gift Cards & Prizes

If you haven't started using Swagbucks yet, now is a great time. You can earn points to trade in for gift cards and get lots of FREE stuff! I just redeemed some of my points for Christmas gifts. The best part is that on certain items, you can also get FREE Shipping! So I just got $30 worth of toys for FREE for my kids. Want to know how I did it?

Just sign up here and use Swagbucks as your search engine. It is owned by Google, so it is a reliable search engine. The more searches you do, the more points you earn. It's as easy as that! When you get 45 points then you can redeem those points for a $5 Amazon.com gift card. There are other gift cards and prizes available, but the Amazon.com gift card is the biggest bang for your buck. It "costs" you just 9 points per dollar. Another great thing about Amazon.com is that you can load as many gift cards as you earn to your account.

I'd love to refer you to sign-up and start using Swagbucks.com. It's easy to sign-up with just your email address and password.

No comments: