Coupons.com

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Free 7x9 Photo Book from Shutterfly


Shutterfly is offering another FREE 7x9 photobook! All you have to pay is shipping, which is about $5. All you have to do is enter the code: MYBOOK. Hurry, because this offer expires Nov. 16. Go HERE to check out all the details.

In addition, if you go through Ebates, you'll get a $5 sign up bonus if you're a new member and 15% cash back from any Shutterfly purchase. Just go HERE to log-in or register. Then search for Shutterfly in the drop down menu. You'll be directed to their site where you can enter your special code and start making your photo book!

***Note: It says this offer is only for select customers. It did not work for me, but that might be because I already have 2 free 7x9 photo books in my credits that I haven't used yet! Hopefully it'll work for you. I've made several photo book through Shutterfly and I love them! They make great gifts of memory books for you.

No comments: