Coupons.com

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

SheSpeaks

Have you signed up for SheSpeaks yet? According to the site, "Membership is free and you get to sign up to receive great products, services and content. Best of all, SheSpeaks wants to know what you think of these products and services in order to influence how they are developed, marketed, and designed."

I have been able to try out many new and exciting products through this program. Just today I received in the mail Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes. I got a canister with 40 wipes for myself and 3 travel packs with 15 wipes each to share with my friends. I also received 5 $1/1 coupons to share. All I have to do is try them out, discuss it on SheSpeaks, take a small survey and tell my friends about it!

I should also be receiving in the mail a full-size tube of Sensodyne toothpaste for another program! The more you participate, the more programs you'll get to try out. This is one of my favorite sites! Just go to SheSpeaks to sign up today!

No comments: