Coupons.com

Monday, September 14, 2009

Swagbucks

I've just started using Swagbucks.com as my search engine and I'm quickly earning points good to redeem for gift cards! When I get to 45 points then I redeem those points for a $5 Amazon.com gift card. There are other gift cards and prizes available, but the Amazon.com gift card is the biggest bang for your buck. It "costs" you just 9 points per dollar. Another great thing about Amazon.com is that you can load as many gift cards as you earn to your account. I'm hoping to get enough $5 Amazon gift cards that I can do a lot of my Christmas shopping online this year. That'll be great if I can avoid the hustle and bustle of the stores, especially with the new baby coming!

The best part is that I'm earning those gift cards by doing normal searching, I just do it on Swagbucks instead. And the search results I'm getting are similar to what I would get on Google, in fact the search results are by Google and Ask. And I win often enough that I feel rewarded by searching, and am having fun watching my points add up! I'd love to refer you to sign-up and start using Swagbucks.com. It's easy to sign-up with just your email address and password. If you like it and you start referring people you can earn your points even faster.

No comments: