- National Bowling Day Free bowling. Click HERE for your coupon
- Home Depot Kids Workshop make a free bean bag toss 9am-noon
Sept. 8-Art Start at Wichita Art Museum. 10am and 1:30pm. Free but reservation required.
Sept. 10-Panera Bread Free samples of new menu items
Sept. 12-Lowe's Build and Grow Clinic
Sept. 14 Kansas State Fair free admission with Dillons Plus card or $1 without
Sept. 15-Art Start at Wichita Art Museum 10am and 1:30pm Free but reservation required.
Sept. 17-Westlink Branch Library Family Storytime 7pm
- Alford Branch Library, Dad and Me (ages 3-8) 10:30am
- Angelou Northeast Branch Library make and take craft 1:30pm
- Michael's The Knack Free Family Event 10am-2pm Make 3 American Girl crafts.
- Central Library Puppet Show 10:30am and 7pm (ages 3-10)
- Westlink Branch Library Family Fun Time-stories, activities and crafts 7pm
- Fall Family Carnival 1-4pm at WSU Student Center Courtyard. Inflatables, games, prizes, and a petting zoo. Free admission. Cheap tickets for games.
- Art Start at Wichita Art Museum. 10am and 1:30pm. Free but reservation required.
- Museum Day Enjoy free admission to several local museums for you and a guest. Go HERE to get your free passes. Make sure to print off several copies!
- Lowe's Build and Grow Kids Clinic make a fire truck
Nursery Rhyme Time:
- Central Library- Wed. Sept. 9-Dec. 2 10:30am, Fridays Sept. 11-Dec. 4 10:30am
- Rockwell Branch-Tuesdays, Sept. 15-Dec.1 10:30am and 11:05am
- Westlink Branch-Thursdays, Sept. 17-Dec. 3 10:30am, Fridays Sept. 18-Dec. 4 10:30am
- Alford Branch-Tuesdays, Sept. 15-Dec. 1 10:30am
- Rockwell Branch-Thursdays, Sept. 17-Dec. 3 10:30am
- Westlink Branch-Tuesdays, Sept. 15-Oct, 20 10:30am
- Central Library-Tuesdays, Sept. 8-Dec. 1 10:30am
- Alford Branch-Wednesdays, Sept. 16-Dec. 2 10:30am
- Evergreen Branch-(bilingual storytime) Wednesdays, Sept. 9-Nov. 25 10:30am
- Rockwell Branch-Wednesdays, Sept. 16-Dec.2 10:30am
- Westlink Branch-Tuesdays, Sept. 15-Dec. 1 10:30am
- Westlink Branch Library-Wednesdays, Sept. 16-Dec. 2 10:30am, Thursday, Sept. 17, 7pm