Coupons.com

Monday, September 21, 2009

Blogging Communities for Women

There are lots of blogging communities geared towards moms and women in general. Many of them ask you to try products and comment on them and/or fill out surveys. Below is a list of some of my favorites:
She Speaks is a community of moms who are asked to try new products and then fill out surveys about them. For your effort, you get to keep the products and you usually get coupons to share with your friends and family. The more products you test, the more products you'll get to try out! I've been a member of She Speaks for about a year and I've already got to try several products! The first one was Nic's Sticks, which is a nail polish that comes in a pen. My girls love this product. They can put it on themselves without making a mess. It also came with eight $1 off coupons for me to hand out. The second "product" was from the Food Network. They asked me to watch a new 30 minute show, Ask Aida, online and then comment on it. For my time and effort, I received a Food Network game in the mail! I've also "tested" Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate with PB Filling Squares (Yum!), Emergen-C Kidz, Ladies Home Journal Magazine, and Taste of Home Magazine.

I really enjoy this site. It is so much fun and you get to keep the products. To sign up go HERE.

Kraft First Taste
This is a Kraft site where you can try out new Kraft products before anyone else! All they ask is that you fill out a short survey afterward and spread the word if you like it. They also send you coupons to share with your friends. Since joining this site, I've tried DiGiorno Flat Bread Melts, Velveeta Shells and Cheese Cups, Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs, and Jello Singles. This is one TASTY site! To sign up, go HERE.

PSSST
PSSST is General Mills' site where you can try out new GM products. It is very similar to the Kraft First Taste site. So far, I've received coupons for free samples of Betty Crocker Warm Delights Minis, Progresso Light Soup, and Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt! Sign up HERE.

Vocalpoint
Vocalpoint is another community for women in which the more you participate in surveys and polls, the more opportunities you'll have to try new products and receive great coupons and samples. This is a great site. I've received everything from Fiber One bars, Starkist Tuna, a Bounce Dryer Bar and more! Sign up HERE.

I recommend that you sign up for any or all of these sites and start enjoying all the new products. Be one of the first to try them and tell your friends about them!

1 comment:

Lori Buser said...

Thanks Emily! I have signed up for all of these sites! Let the freebies begin!