Coupons.com

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Walgreen's Just for Men Freebie

This week, you can get Just for Men Touch of Gray at Walgreen's for $7 + receive $7 Register Reward= Get this FREE! In addition, you can send in this REBATE FORM with the UPC code and original register receipt to get $8 back! That's an $8 OVERAGE on this product! This offer seems almost too good to be true, but I tried it today and it works! I don't know anyone who will use the product so I'm going to donate it, but I couldn't pass up getting PAID $8 to try a product. (BTW, there is a Just for Men printable coupon on the internet. I was going to use it, but the cashier told me that the Register Reward wouldn't print if I used it. So you can try it, but be aware that it may void out your RR.) This rebate expires December 31, 2009.

No comments: