Coupons.com

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Free Letter From Santa Claus

My girls love to write letters to Santa. In the past, I just sent them to a relative. (Shhhh!) I'm so excited that I've actually found a site where they can mail letters to Santa and he'll actually write back! You can also submit an online letter or description of your child here.

The Santa Claus Museum has been receiving and writing letters since 1914. The letters will be answered if mailed before December 21. They are answered on a first come/first serve basis, so get your letters in!

Snail Mail Address:

Santa Claus
PO Box 1
Santa Claus, IN 47579

or

click here to fill out online form.

You can fill out a form for each child so they will each receive their own letter from Santa! My girls are going to be soooooo excited!

No comments: