Coupons.com

Monday, October 27, 2008

Free-Bates and Freebies

Today, I received in the mail, two of my rebates! One of them was for the Duncan Hines Decadent Carrot Cake. I told you about it here. This offer expires Jan. 31, 2009, so there is still plenty of time to try it for FREE! If you have not used the $1 off coupon, it is still available here, which would give you a $1 OVERAGE on this product! This is a perfect "quickie" recipe for the holidays. (By the way, it only took 2 weeks to receive my rebate check.)

I also received a rebate check for Kellogg's Mini-Wheats Blueberry Muffin Cereal (no longer available). However,you can try Kellogg's Smart Start Strawberry Oat Bites Cereal with this rebate form. Click here to get this rebate form. The great thing about this rebate check is that it came with 2 $1 off coupons to try Kellogg's Smart Start Strawberry Oat Bites Cereal! I think I'll try this cereal now and send in the rebate, which will give me a $1 OVERAGE! and then I can give the other coupon to a friend. I love sharing freebies with others! This rebate expires Dec. 31, 2008, so get yours before it's too late.

I also got a Kotex sample pack in the mail from Walgreen's. It included 1 regular tampon, 1 super tampon, 1 ultra thin pad with wings and 1 light day pad. It also included two $1.50 coupons off any Kotex product!This offer is still available here.

Happy Monday!

No comments: